Right now, there is a 99% chance AGAINST there being another practice, within your driving distance market area, that is capable of getting Original Part B Medicare patients a 25-50% treatment subsidy (up to $13,600) for their oral surgery/implant care.
You read that right, up to $13,600 in FREE money for implant patients looking for someone who will happily file a Medicare claim for them as part of the same patient also paying for the remaining treatment cost (i.e. restorations) out of pocket.
Imagine The Possibilities
Imagine, for a moment, the following scenarios at your practice:
1. Getting your full AOX case fee (Medicare payment + patient out of pocket non-covered treatment portion) for a qualified Medicare original Part B patient while your patient gets 20-25% paid of their total case fee by Medicare and sings your praises. If they happen to be a removable on implant case, you would still get your full case fee while the patient’s Medicare portion would now offset treatment costs by close to 50% greatly reducing out of pocket costs.
2. The advertising and sales advantage over any practice that cannot match this claim payment as they aren’t billing. Additionally. No practice has the ability to discount their case to make up for the subsidy this patient would receive from Medicare in your practice. The math simply doesn’t work.
3. The additional patients that you would help courtesy of Medicare picking up 25-50% of your total case fee…this claim payment for some patients really is what makes treatment affordable and shows you are a provider committed to the betterment of our citizenry.
Some patient’s could have paid 100% out of pocket from the beginning and the ‘free’ money is simply a motivation to finally take action.
4. The additional conversations about life changing dental implant procedures such as AOX you would be allowed to have over others in your market area… Half the battle in implant dentistry is to be invited by the patient to have that first conversation.
Our Full Arch Advertising Program includes an optional Medicare Medical Necessity Billing component for those implant clinicians who want to leverage this oral surgery medical benefit for patients in their market while still getting their full implant case fees. Again, the non-covered dental services (restorations) are an out of pocket expense.
It works best for practices treating the case comprehensively in ONE LOCATION and who perform surgical bone grafting reconstructive procedures. If you fit these two criteria, why not at least investigate how many of these implant patients are within driving distance of your practice? We do just that as pat of our custom market analysis for new advertising member clients.
Barriers To Success
There are major barriers to competitors ‘cracking the Medicare code’ since there are many separate components ALL mandatory for long term billing success.
Things such as:
- Predictable credentialing in roughly 30 days (nobody but us does this predictably)
- Understanding medical necessity diagnosis (via our clinical and legal advisors)
- Administrative compliance documentation and guidance
- Clinical and legal advisement; including claim protection insurance (nobody but us delivers claim insurance)
- Financial disclosures custom to your state and region (nobody but us deliver this)
- Predictable billing/coding with oversight for compliance
- AND specialized advertising that taps the Medicare implant market of 65+ in age policy holders who will want to use their benefits with you once they learn you can do this. (we literally invented this sub-specialty niche in advertising)
We are the one organization that has unlocked and linked all of the necessary components together for predictable success at this for implant practices.
Why not be part of the largest independent advertising network for full arch AOX implant cases AND, if you reside in the U.S. or Puerto Rico have Medicare pick up part of the fee for patients who are 65 and older?
The first step is to have a frank 1:1 discussion about your practice situation and your implant goals.
To discuss all of this with Dr. McAnally in a one-on-one consultation session, schedule a time here. (The first session is free!)
Full-Arch Program Testimonials
“James, I’ve realized that after adopting your sales process for the implant cases in my practice that we have been leaving 25-50% of our fees on the table. I wish I had discovered you and your training 20 years ago!”
– Dr. Greg Sawyer, Los Gatos, CA
“The Full Arch Program with Medicare Option has given me the implant practice of my dreams.”
– Dr. F. A. Charlotte, NC