When you take the profession as a whole, single teeth implants are the only treatment modality most dentists have a basic understanding of and there are still docs who can’t restore even a single implant.
AOX Case Knowledge
When we move to the partial arch case or the full arch case, even among those with good single tooth capabilities, the knowledge about full arch cases is very limited.
- Few understand what the current best options are for long term success with full arch cases.
- Few understand full arch restorative material choices.
- Few are capable of planning full arch cases surgically.
- Few are capable of sequencing full arch case treatment.
- Few are capable of performing full arch surgery and handling the many decisions that may occur once one is “in surgery.”
- Few are capable of restoring the full arch case.
Among those who can actually do all of these things, few are capable of connecting the dots between advertising and sales to actually do cases. Full arch implant cases are mostly an advertising based service.
Because of the later (highly qualified clinicians who can’t find cases or who sort of find them but want a lot more of them), I created the All-on-4 Advertising Program. It’s no surprise that 30 months later, we are bigger than any other entity with the most practice locations across North America performing full arch implants.
While we of course have a heavy focus on All-on-4, our member doctors are still the ultimate deciders on what makes the most sense for an individual patient. All-on-4, All-on-6, fixed, removable, cosmetic denture, etc. Professional judgement still comes into play and patients depend on our member doctors for just that. Some corporate scumbags out there push only one procedure onto their patients as knowledge, but that’s not us (I’m still too much of a clinicians at heart for that!).
In an effort to bring our readers to a higher level of understanding, I’ll be sharing with you recent materials from Nobel about the All-on-4 procedure. As an aside, we work with more Nobel teaching faculty than any other entity helping even Nobel’s faculty find more cases.
Below is a simple summary of the history of the All-on-4 procedure for those who are not familiar with it.
- Interesting fact #1, Big Case Marketing was also founded in 2004 just as the next implant revolution was forming.
- Interesting fact #2, our two main clinical trainers for our member clients are the current most active lecturer for Nobel and the previous most active lecturer.
As always, if you are interested in obtaining the knowledge for more full arch cases or in “owning” your local market with All-on-4, we are here to make it happen.
To discuss all of this with Dr. McAnally in a one-on-one consultation session, schedule a time here. (The first session is free!)
Full-Arch Program Testimonials
“James, I’ve realized that after adopting your sales process for the implant cases in my practice that we have been leaving 25-50% of our fees on the table. I wish I had discovered you and your training 20 years ago!”
– Dr. Greg Sawyer, Los Gatos, CA
“The Full Arch Program with Medicare Option has given me the implant practice of my dreams.”
– Dr. F. A. Charlotte, NC