The Full Arch Program is the largest network of independent and DSO implant practices delivering full arch implant care in North America.
All of the details are here.
It’s one thing to be clinically qualified but intention (attitude and mindset) and it’s role in success with these cases is also a big deal and rarely discussed professionally.
There are thousands of docs with great clinical qualifications but either as a result of being ‘Negative Nancy’s’ in between the ears or by being too concerned about what other’s think of them, they seldom move up to treating (or helping) as many patients as they could with their skills.
So what about you, doctor…
- Are you clinically qualified?
- What’s your state of mind with knowing it takes more than just clinical skills?
- How badly do you want your dream implant practice?
- How many arches per month can you treat competently?
- Is it at least three arches but no more than 35 arches?
- Do you have a great team willing to grow or do you need use to hire at least one or two sales super stars for you?
- Are you willing to step up your personal leadership game for your patient’s benefit?
- Do you really believe you deserve these cases more than others around you based on your training AND attitude?
- Do you finally want to ‘crack the full arch case code?’
If you answered at least half of these with a yes, let’s meet about it.
Click here to have your one-on-one discussion about this with Dr. McAnally.
Full-Arch Program Testimonials
“James, please turn off your full arch implant ads! We have so many cases right now we can’t keep up. Two back to back record months in my 25 year career this summer. October already has $90K on the books and we are routinely presenting three $50K cases every week. Having fun but so busy!”
– Dr. Kathy C., Buffalo, NY
“The Full Arch Program with Medicare Option has given me the implant practice of my dreams.”
– Dr. F. A. Charlotte, NC